Friday, December 20, 2013

Nail of the week!



Okay, I know it's been more than 2 weeks than my last post. I'm not even going to come up with an excuse. My next post will be more substantial but for now, I just needed something to post! This week's nails are a combination of Revlon's Colorstay polish in 'Indigo Night' and Sally Hansen's Xtreme wear polish in 'Disco Ball'. Read on for more details!


I really like my nails this week. The combo is absolutely killer, in my opinion. I call the blue my tardis nail polish, because on its own it is very similar to the color of a certain flying telephone box. 
The formula of the Revlon polish is surprisingly good. I've had problems with the regular Revlon polishes being streaky and thick, but this went on smoothly and was almost fully opaque with one coat. The Sally Hansen topcoat has been sitting in my collection for months, and I've never gotten around to wearing it, which is something I regret. This polish is an almost holographic rainbow glitter that would really look good over any color. It is much sparklier and reflective in real life than the picture shows. The glitter is very similar to the OPI Katy Perry 'Last Friday Night' polish minus the blue base. I think I like the Sally Hansen one better, though. The glitter distribution was perfect in just one coat.
Hopefully I'll talk to you guys again before Christmas, but if not, have a great holiday!


No comments:

Post a Comment